Vintage Silver Dollar and Labradorite Necklace
- Free domestic shipping for orders over $75
A stunningly unique arrangement of chainlinks adorned with labradorite and green amethyst beads, this long chain silver necklace is designed with a statement-making silver dollar pendant. Vintage-inspired and classic, a piece made for the modern woman.
Truly perfect all by itself or layered with other lengths and textures to create your statement look.
- Length: 36”
- The chain is sterling silver plated over brass with an antique finish
- Gemstones are Labradorite and Green Amethyst
- All metals are Lead, Nickel, and Cadmium free
- Dreamed, designed, and handcrafted in our Massachusetts studio.
Symbols and Meaning:
A stone of transformation, Labradorite is useful through change, imparting strength and perseverance. Labradorite stimulates the imagination and calms an overactive mind, developing enthusiasm and new ideas.
Amethyst is a natural tranquilizer, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, and dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety.
• While the plating and finish are strong, your jewelry shouldn’t be worn to sleep, shower, or swim.
• Perfumes, creams, lotions, and makeup all contain substances that can affect plated jewelry, so
keep these products away.
• Jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth and mild soap and water.
• Avoid vigorous polishing and harsh cleansers, which may remove the finish or plating.
• A gentle wipe to remove body oils and perfume is ideal.
• It’s best to store your piece in the lovely Loni Paul pouch it came in.