Silver Lariat with Bee and Fleur de Lis Coin
- Free domestic shipping for orders over $75
A contemporary-styled lariat necklace with a mixed chainlink design, this long strand necklace is made with a double-sided coin pendant. The silver pendant features a bee design with Fleur de Lis detail on the opposite side.
Truly perfect all by itself or layered with other lengths and textures to create your statement look.
- Length: 26”
- Can be adjusted and worn at different lengths to complement any silhouette
- The chain is sterling silver plated over brass with an antique finish
- The clasp is an easy to open, lobster clasp
- All metals are Lead, Nickel, and Cadmium free
- Dreamed, designed, and handcrafted in our Massachusetts studio.
Symbols and Meaning:
Bees Represent community, brightness, productivity, and personal power. Technically bees shouldn’t be able to fly. This speaks to our limitations and how to move past them successfully.
Fleur de lis represents perfection, light, and life. They also represent spring, a time of renewal and rebirth.