Gold Paperclip Bee and Star Charm Necklace
- Free domestic shipping for orders over $75
A triple charm necklace with beautifully crafted gold paperclip chainlinks, this piece will be the defining accent to any outfit. Featuring a pave studded carabiner link, this necklace is adorned by three charms; a white bee, pave north star, and key charms made for the free at heart.
Truly perfect all by itself or layered with other lengths and textures to create your statement look.
- Length: 18”
- Can be worn without the pendants for a sleek silhouette
- The chain is 14K gold plated over brass with a burnished finish
- The clasp is an easy to open, pave spring clasp with high-quality CZ stones
- All metals are Lead, Nickel, and Cadmium free
- Dreamed, designed, and handcrafted in our Massachusetts studio.
Symbols and Meaning:
Bees represent community, brightness, productivity, and personal power. Technically bees shouldn’t be able to fly. This speaks to our limitations and how to move past them successfully.
Stars are symbolic of divine guidance and protection. Stars glow brightly to guide and lead toward a purposeful destination and depict a beacon of inspiration and hope.
The key symbolizes unlocking the future and holding the key to your heart.
• While the plating and finish are strong, your jewelry shouldn’t be worn to sleep, shower, or swim.
• Perfumes, creams, lotions, and makeup all contain substances that can affect plated jewelry, so
keep these products away.
• Jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth and mild soap and water.
• Avoid vigorous polishing and harsh cleansers, which may remove the finish or plating.
• A gentle wipe to remove body oils and perfume is ideal.
• It’s best to store your piece in the lovely Loni Paul pouch it came in.