Gold Moonstone, Kyanite, Aquamarine and Pearl Necklace
- Free domestic shipping with $100 order
A necklace that is unlike anything in your jewelry collection, this gold chain mixed gemstone necklace features plenty of visual intrigue. A stunning mix of moonstone, kyanite, aquamarine, chalcedony, and pearls make this long chain truly unique. Beautiful when worn as a standalone piece or layered with delicate chains.
- Length: 36”
- The chain is 14K gold plated over brass with a burnished finish
- Gemstones are Moonstone, Kyanite, Aquamarine, Chalcedony and Pearls
- The clasp is an easy to open, pave lobster clasp with high-quality CZ stones
- All metals are Lead, Nickel, and Cadmium free
- Dreamed, designed, and handcrafted in our Massachusetts studio.
Symbols and Meaning:
A stone for ‘new beginnings’, moonstones are a stone of inner growth and strength. It soothes emotional instability and stress, providing calmness. Moonstone enhances intuition and promotes inspiration, success, and good fortune.
Kyanite has a calming effect on the whole being, bringing tranquility. It encourages psychic abilities and communication on all levels. It drives away anger, frustration, confusion and stress and helps to provide a capacity logical thought. Kyanite provides a stimulating energy, encouraging perseverance in and support of activities.
Aquamarine is a stone of courage. Its calming energies reduce stress and quiet the mind. Aquamarine clarifies perception, sharpens the intellect and clears confusion. Useful for closure on all levels. In addition to promoting self-expression, Aquamarine soothes fears and increases sensitivity.
Pearls signify faith, charity, and innocence. It enhances personal integrity and helps to provide focused attention. Pearl symbolizes purity and is known as a “stone of sincerity”. It brings truth to situations and loyalty to a cause.
A creative stone, blue chalcedony imparts mental flexibility and verbal dexterity. It gives feelings of light-heartedness and optimism. Blue chalcedony improves self-perception and improves memory.
• While the plating and finish are strong, your jewelry shouldn’t be worn to sleep, shower, or swim.
• Perfumes, creams, lotions, and makeup all contain substances that can affect plated jewelry, so
keep these products away.
• Jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth and mild soap and water.
• Avoid vigorous polishing and harsh cleansers, which may remove the finish or plating.
• A gentle wipe to remove body oils and perfume is ideal.
• It’s best to store your piece in the lovely Loni Paul pouch it came in.